Sunday, May 26, 2024

Sunday View - 26 May 2024 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

It was a rather warm one today with temperatures in the high 80's. I wanted to get out for a short walk so I decided the best place to go was the creek at the Norristown Farm Park. It's nice and wooded and out of the sun so it's much cooler. I shot a bunch of photos with my phone and a video that I would like to share for today's view.










That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. Sorry. Having trouble with the computer. What is around the corner in the first picture? I am always curious where roads lead. I would love to live somewhere like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a walking trail that goes around the park. It's just up the road from me

      Delete