Sunday, October 17, 2021

Sunday View - 17 October 2021 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today was a chilly one. Windy too. So I figured it would be a good time to visit the local zoo. And I got there just an hour after they opened to a very full parking lot. It turns out that there was a Halloween event that attracted a pretty large crowd. Since I was there already I went in anyway and naturally shot a good number of frames. A few hundred actually. So for the next few posts I will be sharing them with you. Today I am starting with the big cats. And as you can see they are not that different from our house cats. Well aside from being a tad larger.



That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the cougar photo! The background really enhances it. Is the other 'cat' an ocelot? Too small for a leopard...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually it is a leopard. It's petty young I believe.

      Delete