Sunday, August 15, 2021

Sunday View - 15 August 2021 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

So I took a walk at the local park today and as usual headed for one of my favorite paths. Here is what I saw when I got there. 

It was blocked off. Now take a look at the hand written sign and see why. Also, do you see what is wrong with the sign?

So anyway I walked a little further and was able to find another entrance to the path I was headed for. And here's a couple shots a made when I got there. I love shooting along the creek.


And though these shots made my visit and slight detour worth it I will share my real objective of going to the park with you tomorrow.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Love these pictures. Does a bee own the path? (Bee's -- possessive)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I guess they could. They were probably there first 😀

      Delete
  2. I want no part of bees! Found out the other day that even elephants avoid them! (who knew?)
    I love your photos of the streams! Makes me want to sit & listen to the running water.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I actually saw no sign of any bees (or Bee's). Yes the water is very calming. Especially the little water falls.

    ReplyDelete