Monday, July 5, 2021

Monday View - 5 July 2021 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today I would like to share three unrelated pictures. Though I guess they are loosely related because they were all shot during our weekend at the shore.


I shot this during one of our walks around the campground. We try to walk after dinner everyday. Well Kim does but I often accompany her.


This is the sun setting over Avalon New Jersey. I was just a few minutes late to get the entire sun in the frame. 


And this is one of many shots I made of the fireworks show in Avalon last night. We watched from the beach as fireworks were shot off of a boat just off shore. The show was spectacular.

All of these were shot with the amazing Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Each is beautiful. I really like the path & would enjoy a walk there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The path is along the edge of the campground and doesn't get a lot of traffic. Love waking there.

      Delete