Sunday, June 13, 2021

Sunday View - 13 June 2021 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today's view is a little different from my regular posts. Today for Father's Day Terry took me to a Phillies game. It was their Father's Day game. I know that it is a week early but they are out of town next week so this week it was. Terry's fiancé Gianna her brother and her Dad went too. The Phillies played the Yankees and boy what a game. The Phillies shut them out 7 - 0. But more important is the good time we had together. It was such a thoughtful gift and made me very happy. So for today's view I would like to share some shots I made with my cell phone. And when you consider it was a cell phone I think these came out great.



That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

1 comment: