Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Tuesday View - 9 March 2021 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View 

We get a lot of birds at the Cafe and recently a large number of cardinals. But we get a lot of other birds too. And though some people may not see some of them as "desirable" my theory is that they all need to eat. I really don't mind as long as everyone gets their share. One of these birds is the grackle. And for today's view I would like to share this one with you.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree! Most people don't think much of the sparrows,either. I'm happy that the bigger birds (starlings etc) are aware of my snack shack (nowhere near yours!).Sometimes a few a lined up on the fence when I open the back door! Does that mean they're spoiled? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That say birds are creatures of habit. As long as the food shows up so will they.

      Delete