Saturday, September 5, 2020

Saturday View - 5 September 2020 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View 


Today's view is a snapshot I made on Friday morning with my phone, the Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G. Using the cameras "Pro" setting I was able to adjust the scene to capture the Moon without completely washing out the photo. Okay it's not the quality of a DSLR but it's not bad either. As an added bonus however look at the upper left and you can clearly see Mars making an appearance. Nice bright and red. And to confirm it was Mars I have added a screenshot from Sky Map, an astronomy app I use. Cool huh?






That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Incredible! Great catch on getting Mars too! Right place,right time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shot. I like how you can still see the silhouette of the trees. Beautiful shot.

    ReplyDelete