Monday, October 22, 2018

Monday View - 22 October 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

I mentioned yesterday that Kim and I took a walk on the beach in Avalon, despite the cold and rather heavy winds. Considering we spent an entire Summer full of weekends at the shore we really didn't spend a lot of them actually at the beach. So next year we are going to make it a point to get there more often. After all it's only three miles away from camp. But our lack of visits to the sand wasn't why we went yesterday. Yesterday the sky was partly cloudy and that makes for some good shots over the ocean. And I got a lot of good stuff. Today though I am sharing something a little closer to the ground. There was a lot of seagulls and most of them were very young. If you have ever tried to photograph baby seagulls you probably know how difficult it is to get a good shot. They don't fly a lot but they sure are fast runners. And in the cold wind they seemed even faster. But I did get a few good frames and this is by far my favorite. I don't often name my photos but if I did I would call this one "Follow The Leader".

Click For Full Size Image
Here is the EXIF data.


And here is Yesterday's View.

Sunday October 21, 2018

And that will do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments: