Monday, October 24, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - October 24, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

No matter how big a place may be it is the little things that make it. The little things that are everywhere everyday. We may not notice them but they are there. Every once in a while I make a point to stop and enjoy these little things and sometimes preserve them via my camera so that they may live on forever. Just like this fallen leaf at Valley Forge.


There are literally millions upon millions of leaves at Valley Forge but this one stood out of the crowd. At least to me. And now I share it with you.

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Sunday October 24, 2016

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You just made me think that the leaf was once attached to a tree, one of thousands, and spent the entire summer on the branch. Now it's one of millions on the ground that you happened to notice and it will live forever. That's sort of mind numbing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Kathy. I could almost feel the texture...

    ReplyDelete