Monday, October 31, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - October 31, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Happy Halloween!

Can you believe October has come to an end? It seems that just yesterday Summer began and here we are bobsledding right into Winter. I can only hope that we have another warm one like we did last year.

While at the zoo yesterday we happened upon something rather unusual. We saw Prairie Dogs in the Prairie dog exhibit. Yeah I know that shouldn't be such a strange thing but it is. For about the last four years there has been maybe one or two Prairie Dogs there. And that was only during a couple visits. Most times there were none. I could never get a clear explanation as to why but I have my suspicions. If I had to guess I would say the recent influx of vultures may be the reason. But I can't say for sure. Only the zoo employees can say and I am sure they are not supposed to say anything.

So for today's photo I would like to share this guy with you.


I hope he sticks around for a while.

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Sunday October 30, 2016

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I love watching the prairie dogs. You should see the exhibit at the Baltimore Zoo. They are teaming there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the otters! They play & snuggle together...adorable. While I appreciate the warmer days,it's not healthy. We NEED the cold. I'm talking consecutive days in the 20's to kill the germs. As long as there is 'green' (grass,bushes etc) it's not cold enough for the germs to die/go dormant. Be careful wishing...
    ps I saw 3 "larrys" on my way to church on Sunday! (Ok squirrels)

    ReplyDelete