Saturday, October 1, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - October 1, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Happy October Friends! You probably know that I am not a big fan of cold weather. But I really don't mind Autumn too much. Except that it leads to Winter. What I do like is Halloween and all of the spookiness that goes with it. I always have. On this note, I was going through some older photos I shot but did not share. I do this now and again when I have not had time to shoot new stuff. There seems to be a lot of that happening lately. But that's another story for another day. Anyhow, I found something that kind of fit the bill for spookiness. After some enhancing at least.


Not the kind of photo I usually share but it's good to be different once in a while.

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Friday September 30, 2016

And that will do it for now. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

5 comments:

  1. This really is a departure from your usual stuff. But I like it in a weird, lonely sort of way. Is it in Valley Forge?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy! I have done pictures like this but I rarely post them on my blog. This was shot at the Meadow Garden at Longwood Last year.

      Delete