Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - October 19, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

I am really starting to like presenting some of my images in black and white. I guess it's the whole Autumn and Halloween season. It makes me want to add just the right touch of creepiness. Plus I like the way a black and white photo gives you more to look at. I think it's the fact that removing the color makes you look at it a bit more. And it tends t o be less distracting. In my own humble opinion at least. Anyhow, today's photo is a continuation of my walk through Pawling's Farm at Valley Forge last Saturday.


There is nothing like an abandoned old farm house to get the creepy going. And this one is about as dilapidated as they get. That's why there's a fence around it. But it does look like there is at least some work being done. I would love to see it fully restored but that is probably a long way off. If it even happens.

And now...

Yesterdays View...

Tuesday October 18, 2016

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I see your point. You can almost hear someone saying 'don't go in there...'Creepy!

    ReplyDelete