Sunday, October 30, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - October 30, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

What a difference a day makes. I know we hear that a lot but I mean it. Yesterday was a busy one leaving me with little time to write a "proper" post. Today however while still a little busy I did find time to head over to the zoo and shoot some frames. Well a lot of frames actually! And I have a lot of raw material to work with. Some really good stuff in fact. But good has many faces. There is "technically" good which to be honest I really don't care about. I shoot and share what I think is pleasing to me and my viewers. Oh I am picky when it comes to things like focus and color (or the lack there of) but composition in my opinion is just that. Opinion. And that touches on another face of good. Composition. And that is where I believe today's photo excels. Is it the sharpest picture out there? Nope! But I think you will agree that it is still worthy of sharing.


It was a really nice day today reaching temperatures near 80°F (27°C). And the zoo animals were loving it just as much as we were. They were very active. Especially the River Otters. These guys are so much fun to watch.

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Saturday October 29, 2016

And that will do it for today folks. But please be sure to come back soon because there is a lot more coming your way.

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments: