Sunday, October 9, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - October 9, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Yesterday was a long day my friends. We were out and about for most of it and then well into the evening. But the evening was the best part. Kim and I took a drive to Longwood Gardens to see their Nightscape exhibit. If I am not mistaking this is the third year of Nightscape and though a lot of it remains the same I never get bored. If you are not familiar, Nightscape is a light and sound display throughout the gardens and in the Conservatory. And it is spectacular. You can read about it here. Naturally during our visit I shot a lot of photos and even some video. Today's photo however is not of the exhibit. One of the cool things about being at Longwood at night is the chance to see nature in a different light. Or perhaps a lack of light.


I will share a video though. This was shot in the Conservatory.


And now...

Yesterday's View...

Saturday October 8, 2016

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments: