Thursday, October 20, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - October 20, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Inspired by my last couple of days posts I am continuing with my Black and White theme. I must say that I had a little difficulty with this one. One would think that removing the color from a photo would make it easy to work with but that could not be further from the truth. At least for me. And it did not help that the original shot was over exposed a little. But in the end I think it turned out okay. Though it doesn't seem to have that touch of creepy I was going for. This is a barn at Pawling's Farm at Valley Forge.


Yep, about an hour's worth of post processing. But working with it for a while I did pick up on a couple of things. And I can't believe I hadn't noticed these before. First it is quite obvious that when first built the building was shorter. You can see that from the different stone about half way up the wall. And second if you look very closely you can see where there used to be windows under the current three on the second level. Just like the farmhouse this building is off limits to tourists. Though it is in a lot better condition.

And now...

Yesterdays View...

Wednesday October 19, 2016

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment