Saturday, October 22, 2016

Exploration Photography Daily View - October 22, 2016

Hi and welcome to the Daily View!

Well folks it seems that the cooler temperatures of Autumn are upon us and Summer is taking a vacation for the next several months. Oh it's not freezing but it sure is chilly. And the rain we had today along with strong wind really made it tough to be outside. Fortunately though the rain ended in time for me to take a drive through Valley Forge to photograph the changing colors of the leaves. And I got lots of good stuff. For today's photo I would like to share this with you.


I've done this scene before but it is one of those places that draws me back again and again. And look, it's in color! But I wonder how it would look in black and white?

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Friday October 21, 2016

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. I think the b&w pictures look as if they were taken many years ago. They just have that "feel" about them. I like your picture today, but think it might actually look better in black and white.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's kind of what I was going for with my black and white images this week. I tried to imagine how they would have looked if shot with a vintage camera on black and white film. Perhaps I will work on this one and see what develops. Pun intended!

      Delete
  2. I like the cabin. It does make me realize how isolated people were in the past.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! The first time I saw this view I wanted to create an image that portrayed loneliness and seclusion. I think this one turned out pretty good considering the park was packed when I shot it. Now for that black and white version...

      Delete