Sunday, September 4, 2022

Sunday View - 4 September 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today's view is from my latest crop of sunrise photos. Again like the past couple of Sundays I got up and headed to the Norristown Farm Park to see what I could see and once again I was not disappointed. As always I did some experimenting with technique and came up with some good and also some not so good results. Of course I am only sharing what I think are the good ones. Please have a look and let me know what you think. One note that I may or may not have covered about the darkness of the sky in my photos. When shooting the sun I need to spot focus on or around the sun to get a clear result that is not washed out. If I simply focused somewhere darker in the sky I would not get the nice round shape that I do and would end up with nothing but a very bright, yellow picture of the sky. So it is indeed quite bright outside when I shoot although it may not look like it in my photos. I also don't use any kind of camera mounted filter though I am looking into trying one. And I can never stress it enough but be VERY careful when viewing the sun through any kind of lens.







That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


3 comments: