Sunday, September 11, 2022

Sunday View - 11 September 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

I had a few things in mind for today's view but that changed on account of rain. I'm not complaining mind you, we really need this rain. I just had to do my shooting a little closer to home and work around the weather. And when I say closer to home I actually mean at home in the Cafe. There's always plenty going on there with our plethora of wildlife. So now for today's view I would like to share this sleepy looking squirrel and one of our bigger woodpeckers. I believe the woodpecker to be a Northern Flicker but I'm not 100% sure of it.


I also have a video to share. I shot this early this morning in the front of the Cafe.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


1 comment:

  1. I don't remember seeing a woodpecker that color.... As always the squirrel is adorable!

    ReplyDelete