Sunday, September 25, 2022

Sunday View - 25 September 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Well I wasn't sure if it was going to happen today. The Sunrise that is. Oh I knew the Sun would rise but with all of the clouds we had this morning I was very unsure is I would be able to see it let alone capture it on "digital film". But I was up and dressed anyway so I drove to the park and waited. And then I waited some more until I saw a small break in the clouds in just the right spot. And as I watched that spot I saw the bottom of the opening getting brighter and then I knew that I might get something worthwhile. And then the Sun made a very small and very short appearance. For today's view I would like to share what I saw. I am also sharing a few additional shots of the park to make up for a lack of Sunrise pictures.





I also have a few shots of the night sky from over the past few days I would like you to see. I am experimenting with a scene setting on one of my cameras and thought this would be fun. In the first shot I think I may have captured a satellite or perhaps a shooting star (aka meteor). But no matter what it was I can say for certain that there was no plane in the sky when I pushed the shutter release. Do be sure to click on each image to see it in full size. It may take a moment to load but it will be worth it.



That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. I totally LOVE the sunrise photos! It's like a peek-a-boo! They're beautiful! Is the last photo of
    the stars? You really caught them on film? Wow! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The last three are stars. One of my cameras has a "Star" scene mode that helps capture the stars that even I can't see

      Delete