Saturday, September 17, 2022

Saturday View - 17 September 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today's view comes to you from right here at the Cafe. I was up bright and early as usual and after doing some of my normal morning routine I decided it would be a good time to do a little yard work. Nothing with power tools mind you because it was about 6:30 am. Hey it may have been early but the weather was perfect. Nice and cool but not cold and there was literally no sweating involved. So anyway after about an hour of this I decided to take a break and sit out back with my camera. After a few minutes of patiently waiting the guests started to arrive and presented me with a great opportunity to grab a few photos. And now I would like to share some of them with you.





That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


4 comments:

  1. These are great! You have quite a variety of visitors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, we get many different birds and animals here at the Cafe.

      Delete
  2. Super shots! Must have been your day as they all looked directly at the camera! I kinda like the
    first little bird, He has a such a curious expression....

    ReplyDelete