Saturday, September 10, 2022

Saturday View - 10 September 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today's view is quite the combination. These are a few shots I have made over the past couple of days. In the first two you will see one of our regular visitors to the Cafe. This little guy will actually sit on the empty feeder waiting for me to put more suet out. The third shot is of course the Moon. It's not quite full and as you can see it's not my best shot but I just made a few handheld attempts last night when I was letting Schnitzel out before bed. All in all not bad I guess.



That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. I love the second picture. How cute is that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a tiny little bird but cute! I think the moon turned out okay. Don't be too critical & ruin the fun of
    taking the shot.

    ReplyDelete