Saturday, September 24, 2022

Saturday View - 24 September 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

What a difference a season makes. Literally. Just a few days ago we were at the end of Summer and the weather was hot and muggy. Then like magic it turns much cooler and comfortable on day one of Autumn. And it's continued right into the weekend. So with the much friendlier weather I decided to take a drive out to Morris Arboretum and check out something I have been wanting to see, the Wetlands. The Wetlands are located just at the entrance of the arboretum and at first may not seem like a lot. But once inside it is simply a thing of beauty. And you would never know you are actually in the City of Philadelphia. So for today's view I would like to share some pictures I made while there and also a few from the Rose Garden in the main part of the grounds. I have also included a video that is about eight minutes long. I think you will like it, just ignore my fingers that show up in front of the lens on a few occasions. I was too involved in discovering something new and held my phone wrong.









That's all for today.Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


4 comments:

  1. So beautiful! I never knew they had a wetlands. Thanks for showing it to us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I knew it was there but didn't know how big it was. In addition to the lake the Wissahickon Creek runs alongside it

      Delete
  2. I like the rosebud; to start so small & then bloom out! I really appreciated your revealing the
    wetlands. Many people do not realize how important they are to the environment. You did an
    exceptional job capturing & presenting it Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The rosebud is actually one of my favorites. And yes, the Wetlands are very important. They support not only domestic wildlife but migrating as well

      Delete