Saturday, January 24, 2015

January 24, 2015 - Photo Of The day

Well they called for snow and snow it did. Only a few inches though. But what it lacked in inches it sure made up for in weight. It was very wet and very heavy and I sure did not enjoy shoveling. The upside to all of this is that it happened overnight and by morning the storm was gone. And the roads were all cleared so driving wasn't a problem at all. After running our regular Saturday errands Kim and I drove through Valley Forge and I grabbed a few shots. And that is what I am sharing with you today.





After all of the clouds we had today the skies finally cleared and I was able to grab this shot of the moon.


As always I thank you for stopping by. please be sure to come back soon.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Your photos are such a surprise. Is that a cannon I see under the tree? I like the log cabin...but the moon is awesome! Guess you're ready for the next batch of snow in the forecast.....
    Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! Yep, that is one of the many cannons at Valley Forge. So I guess I shot a cannon with a Canon (My Camera) :) As long as the next snow is minimal and perhaps a bit lighter than this one I wouldn't mind the opportunity for more winter photos. But I would prefer to get to the Summer photos :)

      Delete