Thursday, January 1, 2015

January 1, 2015 - Photo Of The Day

Welcome to 2015 and welcome to my first post of the new year.

Yesterday I ended 2014 by sharing the last sunrise of the year. Today in contrast to that I would like to share the first sunset of the year.


I shot this with my camera phone from our car as Kim and I were heading out for dinner tonight. I'm glad there were no cars behind us.

As it is for a lot of you, tonight is a very cool and crisp night. It is also very clear for us. That makes for the perfect conditions to shoot the Moon. So to go along with the sunset I would like to share the Moon as it is risen high in the sky.


Because of the nice clear and haze free sky I was able to capture a lot of detail. I find the Winter months to be the best for moonshots.

And there you have it folks. Thanks for stopping by and please be sure to check back again soon. I have lots more to share with you.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment