Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Wednesday View - 22 May 2019 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

A few months back around the middle of Winter I picked up a Sony digital camera at a thrift store for a really good price. It is used for sure but in overall excellent condition. And everything is there, even the box and instructions. I haven't used it much yet but I am starting to take it along with me when we go out. I had it with me at the camper last weekend and on Saturday night I shot a few pictures of the flame atop one of our torches. So for today's view I am sharing this simple flame.



That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Kinda cool! This camera may prove worth bringing along.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Definitely a good addition to the collection.

      Delete