Monday, May 20, 2019

Monday View - 20 May 2019 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

This morning before work I was in our back yard as usual while Schnitzel did his thing and stretched his legs. And like any other morning I filled the feeders and checked on our outdoor flowers. They sure didn't need water because we got a bit of rain overnight. But I did notice that one flower is coming back. I still don't know what this is but a few days ago it had no blooms and now it is starting to liven up a little. I hope this trend continues. So having some time I grabbed my camera and tripod and shot some frames. For today's view I would like to share this one with you. With a little post processing of course.



That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments: