Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Tuesday View - 7 May 2019 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Today was another good day of shooting in the Cafe. The weather was dry, it wasn't too hot and the wildlife was active. And it seems as if some of the birds are getting used to me and my camera. It used to be that they would all fly away when I came onto the scene but now they seem to stick around more. And now I more often have opportunity to get some good bird shots. Taking advantage of the opportunity I would like to share this hungry Bluejay with you.



That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. I never knew birds could eat unshelled peanuts! What a shot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The bluejays pick up the peanuts whole and crack them in the trees. Of course there are shells everywhere but I don't mind because they get mulched when I mow the lawn.

      Delete
  2. That is too cool! You give,they give, win - win for all!

    ReplyDelete