Sunday, November 25, 2018

Sunday View- 25 November 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Kim and I were outside in our front yard setting up some more Christmas decorations today when we heard some chatter coming from our oak tree. Looking up it we saw two young squirrels looking back down at us. They were cautious but curious of us and didn't run away. So I grabbed my phone and shot some video. Of course. I also grabbed a couple still shots. Nothing spectacular but you can at least see one of them. I'll share the video tomorrow.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. It won't be long before they join the crowd at the Cafe! Guess you can always use more models...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As small as they are they were grabbing peanuts I put out. I think they came out after dark to avoid birds. Especially hawks.

      Delete