Sunday, November 11, 2018

Sunday View - 11 November 2018 Edition

Welcome to The Exploration Photography Daily View

Yesterday while I was photographing one of our squirrels enjoying a peanut up in our weeping willow tree there was also this guy about to have some suet. I rarely used to see Bluejays eat suet or even eat at feeders for that matter but this year they don't seem too picky. And we have a lot of them here. probably close to a dozen. And they are very welcome here at the Cafe.

Click For full Size Image

Here is the EXIF data.


And here is Yesterday's View.

Saturday November 10, 2018

And that's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. I love bluejays but haven't seen any in years. We had cardinals last winter, but haven't seen them all summer. I hope they come back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I didn't see them all the years we lived at our precious house just a few miles away. Now I have a bunch. Maybe it's the trees or another habitat related factor?

      Delete
  2. It's great that all are welcome at the Cafe! I've not seen cardinals nor bluejays in my yard but I do feed the little sparrows!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All wildlife is welcome. We even see the occasional deer and sometimes a fox in the later hours. And in the Summer if we have the windows open really late at night we can hear coyotes. I would rather the coyotes stay in the park and so far they have.

      Delete