Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

Here at the new Cafe we have squirrels. Many of them in fact. I knew that when we set out to purchase this property but now that we are moved in I have discovered that since our yard is much bigger than our last one it gives me the opportunity for action shots like this one.

Click For Full Size Image

While this isn't as clear of an image as I would have liked I do love the composition. These two guys were playing tag for a while. What's really cool though is that they seem pretty comfortable near me. The peanuts I have been feeding them helps I'm sure.

Technical Info

- Canon 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 250mm
- Shutter Priority
- Aperture F6.30
- ISO (Film Speed) 800
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Cropping and minor editing done in Photoshop.

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Monday January 16, 2017

And that's all for now my friends. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I love this! So hard to get a shot like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It just takes a lot of patience and a little bit of luck :)

      Delete