Saturday, January 21, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

Today like most days lately was a busy one. But we did take time out to drive to Lancaster County with my Sister Kathy and Brother in law Joe for dinner. We have been doing this each January for the past few years to celebrate Kathy's and my birthday. On our drive out there today we hit some foggy weather and I thought what the heck? I'll shoot a picture or two. And of course I had to share one with you.


Remember, don't try this at home. I will say though that there was not much traffic. But still, don't try this at home.

Click For Full Size Image

There's really no technical info to share since this was shot with my camera phone on auto.

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Friday January 20, 2017

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. With the fog it looks like a road in the Twilight Zone! Cool photo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It kind of does doesn't it? Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete