Sunday, April 2, 2023

Sunday View - 2 April 2023 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

What a difference a day makes. In contrast to yesterday's rain and wind and warm temperatures today was clear but still windy but a lot cooler. But it was still a nice day to get out and shoot. So I headed to one of my favorite locations, Morris Arboretum, and had a good walk around with my camera. I have only been going to Morris for about 8 months now but have grown very fond of it. The grounds are beautifully kept and during the warmer months there's lots of flower gardens and attractions. That's not to say it's not worthwhile visiting in the cooler months. Especially in the Spring when lots of flowers are blooming. And the cooler weather makes the walk around a bit more comfortable. Now for today's view I would like to share several pictures I captured during today's visit. There's even some areas I saw for the first time today.











That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! You saw a robin! I haven't seen one here this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have seen a lot of them. I get them at the bird bath all year. Probably because I make sure there is drinkable water for them

      Delete
  2. What a pretty flower in #2! I like the building in # 4; very interesting looking. Robin! Guess spring is
    really here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The building is an old spring house. I get robins all year round. Don't see them out and about a lot but they are here

      Delete