Saturday, April 22, 2023

Saturday View - 22 April 2023 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Good day my friends. For today's view I would like to try another "update as I go" post. Meaning of course I am going to write part of the post now and update it throughout the day. I am still thinking about doing several small updates one day but not quite yet. I still need to think about how I would like to do that. So for now I would like to start the day with these shots I made in the back back section of the Cafe after work yesterday. As you will see I got down and up close and personal to bring you these dandelions and seeds. It was easy getting down but getting up is another story. The lengths I go to get the shot. It's now around 9:30am as I share these first photos.



Hey, I'm back. Okay I know you can't tell I was away from the computer for hours but I assure you I was. It is now 3:08 PM and I have a few shots from one of the Cafe feeders to show you. It was very busy and I saw a lot of cool birds including some bluejays and male cardinals.



It is now 4:36 PM and I am going to finish today's post with some shots from the front of the Cafe at the suet feeder. Suet is a favorite of our woodpeckers but as you can see the blackbirds will eat there too. Specifically this female red winged blackbird.




That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


1 comment:

  1. Best shot of the first dandelion! To think each of those 'seeds' someone wishes on...Really liked
    the later bird photos too. You weren't kidding about being busy. Wish people could share as
    generously as the birds...

    ReplyDelete