Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Tuesday View - January 1, 2019 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Happy New Year my friends!

It's a new year and I have some new projects in the works. In fact I am almost ready to share one of them with you. Maybe even tomorrow. I'm doing some fine tuning and have some people helping me with testing but I think it's almost ready. Stay tuned! Those of you who do know what I'm talking about please keep it under wraps until it's unveiling. Thanks!

Today I find it fitting to start off the year with one of my favorite and most popular subjects. I am of course talking about a squirrel. On Sunday I shot more than 400 frames of squirrels and to be honest I can only come up with a very small handful of what I would call useful images. I was toying around with the camera settings and used AUTO ISO (Film Speed) instead of manually setting it and most of the frames are too grainy for my liking. I think this one is pretty good though.

Click For Full Size Image

In addition to the new projects I am also making a few changes to this blog. I am still striving to post on a daily basis and will do so for as long as possible. I'm kind of stubborn like that! But to streamline things a bit I am making two main changes. First unless someone asks I am not sharing each images EXIF data. To be honest I think there's only a few out there who are truly interested in what camera and settings I used produce a picture. And second instead of showing the previous days photo in each post I am simply re-sharing it via Twitter and Facebook. I already do this with my mobile updates which have become more and more frequent anyway. So all in all nothing major. I am also going to be doing more robust posts. Kind of like in the early days when I first started out. And of course I will be doing some house cleaning and fixing things here and there.

So that's about it. I think the minor changes will be offset by tomorrow's (hopefully) unveiling.

That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. The immediate changes sound good. Love squirrel! Looking forward to unveiling.

    ReplyDelete