Thursday, May 1, 2014

A Couple Bird Pics...


I would like to switch gears a little bit from my previous two posts and get back to why I created this blog. To share some of my photos with you. These are some birds I shot (with my camera) over the past week. Be sure to click on the photos to see the large version.

These are from Jenkin's Arboretum in Devon, Pennsylvania. This is one of my favorite places to photograph and just to wander around in general. It's very quiet and peaceful, open 365 days a year and admission is free! Here is a link to their website. Jenkin's Arboretum .

Red Winged Blackbird


Red Winged Blackbird



These are from by front yard. I am using an old wagon that was given to me as a bird feeder, a large bird feeder, that is paying off. I get LOTS of birds now:)


Sparrow Having A Snack

Sparrow Looking My Way

Sparrow Looking Around

Sparrow Close Up

Thanks for checking in. I hope you enjoyed my bird photos. I hope to have more soon.

As always, until next time...




2 comments:

  1. Love the pics!! We have baby mockingbirds on our front porch. I took some pictures but they are nowhere near the quality of yours!!
    PS - your sister sent me......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linda!

    By the way, I checked out the join link and I can't get it to work either. I will try to find out what is wrong and have it corrected but in the meantime you should be able to subscribe via e-mail if you like. The subscription link is up two from the join link.

    ReplyDelete