Sunday, July 10, 2022

Sunday View - 10 July 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

For today's view I am sharing a few "leftover" shots from the past week. These are simply photos I have not already processed and posted. When I shoot I usually have dozens if not hundreds of RAW files to look over so there is usually something to look back at on days that I don't get a lot of camera time in. Today though it's not that I haven't been shooting. I have just been shooting video instead. So I am sharing a couple clips today too. To get started here is a Daisy and another Sunflower from a neighbor's yard and of course another squirrel.



And now for the videos. The first is a time lapse that was shot over the course of about an hour.

And here is a view of one of our feeders.

Be sure you are viewing these videos in the best resolution. Sometimes YouTube defaults to a lower setting.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...


1 comment:

  1. Love daisies! I like the way the dove (?) looks around to see if there's any others coming for the food.Squirrels are always cute!

    ReplyDelete