Monday, April 4, 2022

Monday View - 4 April 2022 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

Believe it or not Spring is here. You might not know it by the weather but it is. And as such we are getting a lot of Spring blooms. And amongst those blooms is a lot of dandelions. Now I say this every year but I'll say it again. Dandelions are flowers, not weeds. Just take a look at today's view. This cannot be a weed.

And after you look at this flower take a look at this second video from yesterday at one of our Cafe feeders.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...



1 comment:

  1. I agree! I love seeing those bright spots of yellow dotting the green grass. (ok then blowing
    the 'seeds' around later!) That squirrel seems determined to get every single nut in that feeder.
    I admire that perseverance.

    ReplyDelete