Sunday, December 23, 2018

Sunday View - 23 December 2018 Edition

Welcome To The Exploration Photography Daily View

While perusing one of our favorite second hand stores yesterday I found the latest addition to my camera collection. This one however is a lot less vintage and a lot more usable on a regular basis. And I bought it with one main thing in mind. Shooting the Moon. The camera is a Sony DSC-HX200V digital with a 30X optical zoom lens that is the Equivalent to about 810mm. You can Click Here if you would like to learn more about it. While it's not a replacement for my DSLR it is a great carry around camera for when changing lenses would be a hassle.

I got my new used camera home and really wanted to test it out but as luck would have it the skies were (and still are) cloud covered. So what do I do? I shoot a bunch of squirrel pics of course. And today I am sharing a handful of them with you. These are straight out of the camera with no adjustments made. I just want to see what this thing can do. And it seems it can do a lot. I shot these handheld and at a fairly long distance.

Click For Full Size Image

Click For Full Size Image

Click For Full Size Image

Click For Full Size Image

Click For Full Size Image

Here is the EXIF data for one of the photos for those interested.


And here is Yesterday's View.

Saturday December 22, 2018

And that's all for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. WOW! That camera is really good! I get why you want a carry around camera.You could miss a great shot while changing lenses.I think it's a fabulous addition! Merry Christmas to you & your family!
    Happy Howlidays,Schitzel!

    ReplyDelete