Monday, January 29, 2018

Welcome To The Monday View

A few days ago I played around with low/no light photography. I guess very, very, very low but a tiny bit of light is more accurate but you know what I mean. Tonight I gave it another try. This time though instead of our Adirondack chairs by the fire pit I headed in another direction. I brought our indoor daisy outside and did a closeup. And this time I did a little more post processing than the last time. I kind if treated it like any other shot. And the results aren't too bad. There wasn't really any wind except for the lightest of breezes. I don't think it affected the daisy too much. Maybe a little. So here it is. Straight from the darkness of night and right to your screen.

Click For full Size Image
Just a tiny bit of blur at the center but better than I thought it would be. This is a 44 second exposure. Nothing near as long as the night shot a few days ago but I was only trying to capture the flower. If I had kept the shutter open for 8 or 9 minutes it would look like pure daylight.

Here is the EXIF data.


And here is Yesterday's View...

Sunday January 28, 2018

And that will do it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment