Sunday, August 13, 2017

Welcome To The Sunday View

Today was a good shooting day my friends. I got a lot of good stuff and was generally "on". I even discovered a new place right around the corner. And I will be returning there real soon. Most of my shots today however were made at a familiar place which is also close to home.The Elmwood Park Zoo. And my photo of the day is a subject I've shared many times over. The ever majestic American Bald Eagle.

Click For Full Size Image

Technical Info

- Canon EOS 80D
- Sigma DC 18-250mm Lens at 106mm
- Aperture Priority
- Aperture F14
- Shutter Speed 1/40 Second
- ISO (Film Speed) 200
- Center Weighted Average Metering

Here is the "Before" image.

Click For Full Size Image

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Saturday August 12, 2017

And that will do it for today. But be sure to come back soon because I have lots to show you.

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

4 comments: