Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Welcome To The Daily View

This past weekend  I was able to capture some really nice shots right in my own back yard. Literally! Yes we are truly blessed with a lot of nature. Oh we had our share at our previous home but this is just awesome. Today I had a picture in mind to share but as I was out back just checking things out on this rather nice afternoon I saw this view through some of our trees and just needed to use it instead. And here it is, straight out of my camera (phone).

Click For Full Size Image

I shot this with my camera phone, a Samsung Galaxy S6.

Being straight out of my camera there really is no need to post technical info. I shot in Full Auto. I guess you can consider this a snapshot.

And now...

Yesterday's View...

Monday March 6, 2017

Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I'm playing catch-up. Like the woodpecker. It's wonderful to catch the female cardinal. Most of us only see the red male. She's really quite pretty. I think the Cafe has grown since the move. You leave a forwarding address? Or just 'word of beak'? ha ha!

    ReplyDelete