Sunday, May 24, 2015

Exploration Photography Daily View - May 24, 2015

Hi there folks! Welcome to my Daily View. Today I have this to share with you.


I shot this yesterday morning near the cafe. He is one of our many avian guests.

And speaking of the cafe I also have a video to show you. It is from Friday morning and is somewhat long at around 23 minutes but there is some good stuff for you bird and squirrels fans. You can always fast forward if you like.


Friday Morning At the Cafe <<< Click Here


And that's it for now. I am working on my weekly full post. I hope to get it to you tonight but it may be tomorrow morning. Hey, it's a holiday weekend.

Thanks for stopping by.

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. L ike the video but confess I had to fast forward due to time. The shorter vids are better. Love watching the 'guests' though.I agree with you about holiday weekend. Give yourself a break! saw you on Kathy's blog. Ha ha! The photographer being photoed!
    Gottcha! Enjoy the rest of the holiday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! Yeah I know that the video was a bit long. I try to keep them short but after I set the cam up I was busy and just let it run. I did get some good stuff though :)

      Delete