Saturday, October 18, 2014

October 18, 2014 - Photo Of The Day

Hi there! I know it's a little late so this is going to be a quick one. I just purchased a new computer and still have to get a lot set up. I did install most of my essential software but there is still much to do and a little bit of a learning curve.

Kim and I went to Adventure Aquarium in Camden, New Jersey today. it was my first time there. I have to say that I really enjoyed it and will probably go back some day. I shot a lot of photos and I am sharing one with you today. And it is not part of the aquarium but rather a view from it.

This is a view of the Philadelphia skyline from the Camden waterfront.



This is not my best work but like I said I was a little rushed today. Tomorrow should be better,

As always I thank you for visiting and ask that you check back soon.

Until Next time...

2 comments:

  1. Nice shot. We see this a lot on the news programs when they are giving the weather forecast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy! I know I see it too when I watch the news in the morning but I never thought about where it was from.

      Delete